Cathie's Blog

Friday, July 08, 2005

Ryan called……it went something like this:

Ryan: “Feeeedeeerrrrr Baaaaaands!”

Cathie: “What do you want?”

Ryan: “What’s this about a hurricane party at my house? Why wasn’t this run by me?”

Cathie: “I asked Jenny.”

Ryan: “Blah, blah…blahblahblahblahblah…Blah!”

Cathie: “Whatever.”

Ryan: “My wife got wasted last night.”

Cathie: “Yeah, I heard…good times!”

Ryan: “I HAD TO PUT HER TO BED LAST NIGHT!”

Cathie: (snickering)

Ryan: “I heard the front door close, and then I heard tires screeching around my block (Kimmie).”

Cathie: (Full-blown laughter)

Ryan: “something, something…blahblah…”

Cathie: “My lunch is here…I have to go.”

Ryan: “You suck. I hate you.”

Cathie: (click)

KIMMIE'S RESPOSE:

From: Kim Green
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 2:13 PM
To: 'Lee, Jennifer M [CORP]'; 'Catherine Burns'
Cc: 'Ryan Baldwin'Subject:
RE: Tropical Storm Weather

OK SO I'M BACK From lunch AND I too spoke to Ryan. Ryan- I was not doing 90 MPH- he was drunk too. he didn't have a speedometer in front of him. how could he possibly know the speed of my car around that corner. I was at least doing 96-97 mph......
he he he.
I just tried to get out of there alive!!!

what does he know.

(End response)


I love you Ryan!!!!

Posted by Catronics :: 7/08/2005 :: 3 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------




eXTReMe Tracker