Cathie's Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

So, I'm having a little technical difficulty.....

OK, I did, in fact, get the digital camera (as many of you know). I have some HILARIOUS pics from Saturday night, but I ran into a little glitch. I installed the software to upload the pics, and flipped to Section six (6) of the manual to begin the step-by-step on how to view/crop my pics from the computer. Here's what they told me to do:

1. Turn your PC on. Check

2. Connect the camera to your PC using the USB cable. Check

3. Press the "POWER" button to turn the camera on. Check
(Make sure that the USB cable is connected correctly and pushed in! Double Check)

4. When the camera and PC are exchanging data blah blah blah...blinking green blah blah

OK, on Step 4 is when, you know, life got in the way. (Stuff to do, etc., etc.) So I didn't get to the disclaimer UNDER Step 4 that said "Use the AC power adapter to prevent losing power at inconvenient times..." Yeah, so you all know the rest of the story. I had to get new batteries, so be patient....I'll post the pics soon enough. And boys, I will not hear any complaints about the pics I post of you....you crashed girls night.

Posted by Catronics :: 10/12/2005 :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------




eXTReMe Tracker