Cathie's Blog

Friday, December 09, 2005

I know I make it look easy....

.....but I put a lot of work into entertaining you people. So, in return, I ask you all to use the "Comment" feature of this blog. I like to be entertained as much as you do! It's very easy, and you don't even need to create an account or any of that jazz. All you need to do is choose "Other" and type your name (or your alias, if you so choose) and your comment! Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

In an effort to get the ball rolling, I will do the first ones on KW for you by copying and pasting your e-mails to me. Let's make this site as interactive as possible. It is quite user friendly, as you will see.

One stipulation though:

Don't just post any random thought that comes into your head. Only post things that are funny and/or complimentary. Use it, but don't abuse it. (But, you can tell me how fabulous I am as many times as you'd like. ;))

Posted by Catronics :: 12/09/2005 :: 1 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------




eXTReMe Tracker