Cathie's Blog

Friday, January 20, 2006

And the official birthday countdown begins!

Exactly one week till my 28th...oh God....I didn't really care until I saw it in writing. I suppose I can find solace in the fact that I'm the baby of everyone I know. And, I have a sneaking suspicion that 28 is going to be even better than 27--and 27 was good (for the most part). Big things are going to happen this year...I can just feel it! Oh, and, Ryan is going to be 30 this year. You see? I'm feeling better about 28 already! So, we made some decisions last night: my actual birthday is going to be girls night (yeah, you heard it here first fellas), but Saturday night we'll all go out. (Don't forget my gifts! If you are not sure what to buy me, you can check out my birthday registry on Amazon.com. A big thanks in advance.) My horoscope for the year has me feeling better about 28 as well. The part about waiting to go to another country until the end of the year has me a bit concerned though....we're not flying Chalks to the Bahamas, are we?

Anyways, before I go, I am sure some of you have been anxiously awaiting the results of Tuesday's quiz: "Can you find what is wrong with this picture?" Our winner was.....JOEY! Answer? "Ryan's sporting wood." Ding ding ding! (Those were some pretty funny e-mails Tuesday morning.) Joey didn't actually win anything though because it was a very poorly planned contest. I'll buy you a drink next time you're in Miami. Promise promise. ;) A'iight peeps, I'll let you gets to shoppin'!

Posted by Catronics :: 1/20/2006 :: 1 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------




eXTReMe Tracker