Cathie's Blog

Friday, February 24, 2006

Pictures that never made it....

OK, OK, I know I said I was going to post some recent pictures, but I never did make it down to Ben's house last weekend to get the USB cord for the digital camera. So, what I will do is post some pics that didn't make the blog in previous posts. I'm pretty sure that some of you forgot about some of these--there are just too many to post. Some are funny, some are just cute, and some stories just never got told....

On a side note, allow me to take a moment to issue a public apology to Ryan:

Dear B,

I am so very sorry that I chose the Olympics over you last night, but I have formed an unnatural addiction to them in 06. Although I found my "but they only happen once every four years" theory a valid excuse for canceling on you last night, I do recognize that friendship should come before anything else, including the Winter Olympics (which are only on once every four years!). While I did not appreciate your "one day you are going to be old wishing you took advantage of your younger years" e-mail, I am acknowledging that I hurt your feelings, and for that I am truly sorry.

Please find it in your heart to forgive me so that I may return to my normal self from this excruciating state of malaise I have been in since 3pm yesterday when I cancelled our plans once I found out that Ladies Figure Skating and Men's Aerials featuring Speedy Peterson, who was to unleash his signature "Hurricane" jump for the Gold, were going to be on at 8pm.

Forgive me?

With my deepest sadness and regret,
Your second (or third) favorite person (depending on the day) in the entire world

Posted by Catronics :: 2/24/2006 :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------




eXTReMe Tracker