Cathie's Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Leave me aloooooooone!

I know I am supposed to be posting the Baldwin Halloween Bash story and photos, but, you see, I do have other things in my life BESIDES this blog, so get off me. OK sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude. I am working on it, but I’ve run into a little problem that I cannot disclose. You’ll understand eventually. And for my oldest and dearest friends (mainly those that actually attended the Halloween party), it will be well worth the wait. Trust me. You will all enjoy the fruits of my labor. (teeehehhehee)

I am going to have to pack my bags tomorrow (do you like how I make it sound as though I am being forced to do so???) to head down to Key West with the girls for a few days, and chances are I will not post anything until next week. If I have time tomorrow, and I can fix my problem, I will post then. Sit tight.

Posted by Catronics :: 11/16/2005 :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------




eXTReMe Tracker