Cathie's Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I will have you know....

...I did this ALLLLLL on my own! Please send me your thoughts on my site's face lift. I think it's much happier now, as am I. If you put your mouse over the little cross in the upper right hand corner, you can view all the links, previous posts, etc., just like on the last template. And, in my opinion, it doesn't look as cluttered. All the pictures scrolling on top were not chosen by me, but I am going to see if I can edit them (I do love Stitch though--he's so random...). My blog knowledge is not that advanced yet. And I am very busy and do not have any more time to fool with this. So, if you like it, tell me. If you don't, send me your suggestions....

Anxiously awaiting your opinions, I remain,

Cathie ;)

Posted by Catronics :: 12/14/2005 :: 1 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------




eXTReMe Tracker