Cathie's Blog

Thursday, March 02, 2006

So long Miami!

We're off! I hope we can make it in before the "heavy snow." I know you all will miss me terribly, but remember, I'm only a phone call away. I know you all will be so excited to hear that I am going to get the USB cord for the camera shortly, so I really really will have pics to share next week.

Ladies, don't forget to e-mail me your requests for Chinatown. I'll be checking e-mails (the gmail account) on my phone periodically, and I can access any links you send me if you need to send a pic. Oh, and look for my mug on the Today Show tomorrow. If we get up early enough, we're totally going to do that. :)

xoxo

Posted by Catronics :: 3/02/2006 :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------




eXTReMe Tracker