Cathie's Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2005

This may be the greatest website ever.....We all thank you, Barbie

From: Barbra
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 10:07 AM
To: 'Christina Burns'; 'Catherine Burns'; cristi@lprbuilders.com; 'Jessica Gonzalez'; 'Keyla Alba-Reilly';
Subject:

Good Morning Ladies,
Now you all know I love to set up all my single friends and most of you find this annoying but today all that ends!
You may be asking yourselves …why Barbie? Well it’s because I have what has to be the perfect man. Unfortunately for all of you there is only one of him and SOOOOO many of you but I think if we have a cage match to the death to see who is worthy of him that would work.
And now without further ado ….I present the man of your dreams

http://www.ikissyou.org/

Don’t thank me now, just let me give the toast at your wedding

Smooches
B

Posted by Catronics :: 7/28/2005 :: 3 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------




eXTReMe Tracker