Cathie's Blog

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ta-daaaaaaa!

Whadduya think? Fancy, huh? Much more me, I think. Few little glitches to iron out, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Now, my apologies for not posting any adventures lately, but as many of you know, nothing overly exciting has happened lately besides my birthday--and I haven't posted that since I lost my camera.....oh well, I'm surprised I had it for an entire 3 months before breaking or losing it! I am rather proud of myself. Tita should have some photos, and if she ever e-mails them to me, I'll post those. I'll have something next week--we've got Bon Jovi tomorrow night! If I can smuggle in a video camera, perhaps I can post a boot-legged version of "Wanted Dead or Alive"--the greatest song ever.

Anywhos, tell me what you think--I am open to any and all suggestions!

xoxo,
Freckles



Posted by Catronics :: 2/09/2006 :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------




eXTReMe Tracker