Cathie's Blog

Friday, November 03, 2006

Wow....There's just so much happening....

First, let me say, GO GATORS! That WVU/Louisville game was sumthin' last night, don't you think?!? Good times....I just hope they don't jump us in the BCS....that might make me cry.

Anywho, in other news, I finally got my October NYC trip pics on disk from my sister...yay! I'll post those soon. And maybe, just maybe, I could get some pics of Saturday's Annual Baldwin Halloween Bash from you people, so I can show the world our Host and Hostess-With-The-Mostess, Brit-Brit and K-Fed. Someone get on that, please. You know, I think I am going to get myself a new camera so I don't have to sit around and wait for everyone to send me stuff....or someone that loves me very much can buy me one (wink wink)...Christmas is right around the corner! ;) As far as the Bahamas go, I can't make you any promises....Tita will either have to lend me her camera again, or I will have to rely on the others to send me the pics. I'll ask Tita....

Ok, so that's all I can think of now...I'm sure there more, but my head is a little cloudy this morning....

Oh, and one more for the road....Go Gators!!

Posted by Catronics :: 11/03/2006 :: 2 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------




eXTReMe Tracker