Cathie's Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Quick note before I leave....

I planned on posting the Top Five of 05 today for my poor friends that actually have to work today, but in true Cathie fashion, I have waited until the last possible second to pack for our ski trip, and I have no time to put my lists together. My sincerest apologies. My New Years resolution is going to be not to procrastinate so much. No procrastination=no regrets! Oh, and to be even more fabulous than I was this year. I encourage you all to do the same.

I hope you all had as much fun at Christmas as we did! I have to run now, but before I go, did anyone--ANYONE--record/Tivo the Dolphins/Titans game on Saturday?? Allison was on TV with her cutie little Santa hat, and not even my faithful Ryan Tivo'd the game. So, if you did, please e-mail me and let me know. Otherwise I am going to have to go on some wild internet search to find a company that sells things like this.

Anywhos, I'll write when I return on the 4th. Look for me at the Outback Bowl!

Happy New Year :) xoxoxo

Posted by Catronics :: 12/27/2005 :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------




eXTReMe Tracker