Cathie's Blog

Friday, February 17, 2006

I think I have one leg that is shorter than the other...

Really. My sister thinks there is maybe a 1/8" difference, but I am going to have to disagree. And, I've only noticed this in recent weeks, which is leading me to believe that I may have some sort of degenerative disease. Tell me if you think I walk funny next time you see me.

Moving on, sorry for not posting--I know I have leaving many of you with nothing to do during the day--but life has just been crazy this week, in and out of the office. I do have pics from the weekend (Bon Jovi, etc.) but, I am using Ben's camera (which is on loan to me) and I don't have the USB cord so I have been unable to upload the pics. I'll swing by his place this weekend and do it so I can post them.

And hey! 2 weeks till the Girls take Manhattan! Very excited!!! Now those are going to be some interesting pictures.....

Posted by Catronics :: 2/17/2006 :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------




eXTReMe Tracker